Biblepay Update 20180612
We are preparing for our June 2018 Mandatory Release and are currently testing the latest code v188.8.131.52 on the Testnet chain, help us test if you can!
- Ensure monthly (weekly in testnet) superblock is capable of paying a dispursement, ensure getgovernanceinfo is correct
- Ensure daily PODC superblock is also capable of dispursing, ensure exec getboincinfo podc budget is correct (The above two tests verify the cascading superblock bug will be mitigated)
- Ensure wallet boots without memorizing prayers on the primary thread, but yet in the background thread (this is the speedy bootup feature)
- Ensure active proposal list view is available
- Ensure active proposal list vote works
- Ensure active proposal list pie chart works
- Test new PODC mature consensus feature
( // Mature means we stake a point in history (one timestamp per day) as Yesterdays point, and mature means it is older than that historical point.
// This should theoretically allow the sancs to come to a more perfect consensus each day for PODC elements: DCCs (Distinct CPIDs), UTXOWeights (UTXO Stake Amounts), TaskWeights (Task confirmations), and Unbanked Indicators. )
- Test exec podcvotingreport
- Check Slovakian User Interface Language to ensure the ?’s have dissappeared
- After F13000 Cutover Height, Block speed has been increased by 4.5% (aiming for 205 blocks per day)BiblePay Github: